Calyx Point Version 5.0
Point version 5.0, in addition to working with Point Data Server, contains the following new features:
* New Main Panel - makes it easy to manage work flow. Now residing on the left side of the work area, the new Main Panel makes loan file search, task management, reporting, and templates available from every screen in Point.
* New Task Manager - enables you to keep abreast of tasks associated with a loan file in any data folder. Tasks for loan officers and processors in the form of "to do" lists can be created with this feature, and the new task log can be used to communicate and monitor progress. Tasks can be viewed and sorted by borrower, subject, due date, priority, and more. Users with "read only" privileges can now create tasks for others with "read/write" privileges.
* New Report Generator - offers the flexibility to group, sort, total, average, and format reports in a variety of ways. Point users can specify multiple conditions for each row of a report, add color, change fonts, include custom headers and footers containing company information, and export reports in several formats, including XML.
* Additional Report Templates - Fourteen new report templates, including Processor Pipeline, Production, Rate Lock, and Vendor reports (Builder, Appraiser, Escrow, and Title).
New and updated forms and screens:
* Joint Credit Addendum to the Uniform Residential Loan Application (English and Spanish) (new)
* IRS Tax Information Authorization (8821)
* FHA Mortgage Credit Analysis Worksheet Purchases
* FHA Mortgage Credit Analysis Worksheet Refinances
* FHA 203(k) Maximum Mortgage Worksheet
* FHA/VA Addendum to Uniform Residential Loan Application
* FHA Important Notice to Homebuyers
* FHA Contract for Hotel and Transient Use of Property
* FHA Conditional Commitment Direct Endorsement Statement Appraised Value
* VA Request for Certificate of Veteranâ€™s Status
* VA Report and Certification of Loan Disbursement
* VA Verification of Benefit Related Indebtedness
* Texas RideMortgage/Loan Officer Disclosure
* Marketing Flyers: Equal Housing Opportunity logo displayed
Point Data Server, Calyx Software's newest edition to its product line, offers a convenient, secure way to share Point files across an organization. Loan data is stored in a central database, making Point files accessible from any location. With its extraordinary performance and speed, Point Data Server enables loan officers and processors to instantly search, open, edit, and save loan files in the central database directly from their Point desktop and generate management reports built on information from different offices.
Calyx created this product as a result of requests from users wanting to be able to contain all distributed branch data at a central location.
Calyx began shipping Point version 5.0 and Point Data Server on December 6, 2004. All current Point subscribers should receive their update before the end of the month. For more information about these releases, call (800) 342-2599.
For more Calyx news visit their website at Calyx Software.